Pmads Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. A Pmads pilot license is a great way to stand up some of your organization in the application so that you can gain a first-hand understanding of the configurability, ease of use, and power of Pmads using your data.
Through one of our resellers or VAR partners. Contact us for information.
Pmads is architected to support full Federal Government PPBE life-cycle planning and management. The data architecture is based on the Federal Budget schema and the DoD 5000. Pmads empowers your stakeholders to drive out-year resource requirements planning. Pmads provides a central knowledge center for your organization's entire PPBE management.
The operational architecture is based on best practices and guidance for program structuring and rigor articulated in MIL-STD-881. Although this is a DoD document often viewed as a Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) manual, the program structuring guidance given in 881 actually provides best practice program management structuring guidance for any Public Sector, Government, or Commercial organization.
Pmads is configurable by your organization to support your operational needs. Pmads is adaptable and flexible through configuration such as:
- Data filters
- Data views and dashboards
- Filed labels, messages, and titles
- Reports creation and layouts
- Workflow templates
- Email message templates
- Program health inspections and tolerance thresholds.
Pmads is built on industry-leading web technologies. As such, Pmads is 100% browser agnostic and works with all leading internet browsers (IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox).
- No additional client software or browser extensions required
- Screens and reports export to MS Excel and Adobe PDF formats.
Pmads enables organizations to streamline their operations with a simple deployment at a great value.
For Federal Government organizations, the architecture of PMADS takes into account the Federal Government specific portfolio program management policies, budgeting and financial schema frameworks. PMADS is a 100% COTS, mature-proven, out of the box usable portfolio program management platform that is architected for use in supporting Federal Government programs.
- The commitment of our team to the product and PPM domain, combined with our results-driven business model, provides customers with confidence that what they see is what they get, and all of their costs are known up front.
- Ease of deployment and rapid user adoption quickly brings more order, consistent execution, and appropriate visibility to all stakeholders, including executive management.
- Cost: The annual run-rate for Pmads is roughly equivalent to a senior FTE labor year. Our clients readily realize a 3-5x return on their investment by repurposing work efforts to higher-value tasks.
- After the first year of execution, the services overhead costs to our client organizations of managing their business with PMADS is far less than competitive solutions.
- Pmads has been supporting customers since 2005. With over a decade of lessons learned through experience and insights, NMT, along with our business delivery partners, has perfected the short time-to-value deployment and training allowing for early stakeholder adoption.
- Typical uses are trained in less than an hour of deskside user training.
At the heart of organizational success are the people who do the day-to-day work and who own the deliverables. Empowering those program support stakeholders with an integrated suite of program portfolio management capabilities is what PMADS delivers. A PMADS empowered Integrated Program Team (IPT) environment elevates every aspect of program coordination and business execution using centrally sharable stakeholder managed programmatic information. Key benefits include:
- Comprehensive visibility across entire program/portfolio
- Synchronization of accounting system financials with budget requirements-plans and schedules
- Consistent and continuous business execution
- Standardization of processes and procedures
- Stakeholder managed requirements based resource planning
- Health of the program indicators: monitoring, alerts, and actions
- Rapid time-to-value for users compels adoption and buy-in
Every Pmads license includes unlimited user support for the duration of the license. Click here for more information about our support process.
The Pmads application is available on Amazon Web Services (AWS). All you need to use the software is an internet browser. No software installation is required.
Pmads allows you to add as many users as you need. With Amazon Web Services, you only pay for the amount of cloud storage space you need.
Yes, licenses can be canceled at any time. Subscriptions are available on monthly and annual terms, so you won’t be billed after your license has been canceled.
After your subscription expires, all of your data is purged from the AWS server. If you’d like to export your data before your subscription expires, you can export all of your data in the following file formats: Microsoft Excel and CSV.
Yes. Annual subscriptions are prepaid.
The Pmads application is updated on a quarterly basis. Updates are included in every Pmads subscription.
For your convenience, all licenses will renew automatically.